A list of fun pink things that would make great gift ideas from your guy, or from yourself. Not sure why, but whenever Chip gets me something in pink I feel extra treated because I know pink isn’t his fave. Pink things always feel a bit indulgent to me somehow.
(1) Pink Notebooks – for doodles, note taking, etc.
(3) Pink Smeg – which makes making that morning cup extra delightful. Plus it’s absurdly cute on the counter.
(4) Pink Flutes – even if the bubbly is just Spendrift (my new fave, only in the grapefruit flavor, which I can only find at Target btw).
(5) Pink Watch – to keep you from checking your phone in front of the kiddos.
(6) Pink Pillow – to add a bit of whimsy to the sofa.
(7) Pink message board – to write out family notes.
(8) Pink Smash Mallows – seriously, these are SO good.
(9) Pink Booties – made for walking. Confidence + a dash of sweet.
(10) Pink Tray – to arrange the things on the coffee table.
(11) Sleep in Pillow – not pink, but this is kind of my fantasy these days.
(12) Pink block heels – perfect height. You can look dressed up while toting the baby, the bags, and all the things. I have these, and they are awesome for the price!
(14) Pink chaise lounge – if you have littles, too, it’s likely you don’t do much lounging, but a girl can dream, right?